So in moving to Ireland I was told that the Irish police don't carry guns. However, just a few weeks after moving here we were travelling through Kells on our way back home from the shops and all of a sudden a Guarda car almost rams into a small silver car, then they jump out guns drawn and ready to shoot, they pound on the window (I was pretty sure it was going to break) and then they arrest two "skangers" (lawbreakers) as the call them here. While watching this happen, I of course noticed the fact that they had GUNS and then of course I got a good look at them cause I had to find out what they were since they looked like semi automatics. Sure enough, they were carrying Sig Sauer P226's.
(it looked pretty similar to this only the light was right underneath the barrel and the whole thing was silver looking) It was a pretty cool stick up if you ask me! So now I know I have to be cautious of the Irish police and what the Irish people say ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment