Friday, September 4, 2009
Change is Good!
I've always enjoyed change, in fact, I get pretty bored when things don't change too much in my life. I had been thinking too, that I was ready for a change in my life and the learning that comes from it. So, not too long ago, I rented out my house and moved in with a friend (first time for that, never really had a roommate) and so far so good with the renters and roommate. Since then, several not so fun things have happened, ie: falling off a horse, car problems, friends, and work issues, etc. I've noticed though, that even, and probably especially in the not so fun changes, I've learned a lot, including things in areas I hadn't even expected to learn things in. So, I've decided that I still really like change. I like learning and understanding more and having new, different, and often challenging experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment