I really hate car problems, and New or Used, it doesn't matter, they always cause me problems. A couple weeks ago on my way home from church, I hit something in the road and bam, there went my tire. So I pulled off the freeway (fortunately there was a really close exit) and pulled into a parking lot and in my sunday dress had to change a flat tire. It wasn't the first time I've had to change a flat but it was certainly Not Fun!! I was glad I didn't have the white skirt on that I had planned to wear that morning. I was also glad that at least this time while I was waiting for my tires to get in, because they always have to order them, that I didn't get a second flat like I have before.
Then, this morning, I went out to go to work and my year and half old car wouldn't budge. I couldn't get the stick to shift into any gear other than park, and I have an automatic transmission, so I couldn't really force it to shift. So I was stuck, and to top it off, I had accidentally left my phone at work. Fortunately my roommate hadn't left for work so I borrowed her phone and left a message for my sister (the only number I could remember) and she came and got me.
So, now I have to find a Chrysler dealership, a way to get my car over to them, and then hope they will honor my warranty. I really hate car problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment